Avocados are healthy and versatile. So it’s very important to use avocados in our meal. It’s very simple and best breakfast all the time. It’s Here we will see how to make a simple Avocado toast with little spices.
|Preparation time||Total time||Course||Servings|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||Snacks||2|
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 slices of wheat bread / whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Red chilli flakes / red pepper flakes
- Chat masala
- Cumin seeds powder
- Ginger powder
- Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt to taste
- First cut the avocado in half and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
- To prevent the natural darkening of the avocado flesh add lemon juice immediately. Add salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients.
- Mash the avocado with a fork. Keep it chunky.
- Now spread mashed avocados on each toast.
- Sprinkle chat masala, cumin seeds powder, ginger powder and garlic powder. If you want you can mix these ingredient in mashed avocados before spreading.
- Now sprinkle some red chilli flakes for garnishing.
- Drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
To prevent the natural darkening of the avocado flesh that occurs with exposure to air, sprinkle some lemon juice on it.