“Spinach Soup” – this soup is very healthy and full of nutrition – “SOUPER GOOD”. Most of the people does not like only spinach soup. So that I have added mixed vegetables with spinach to enhance the taste and nutritious value. You can add your favourite vegetables in the soup.
This soup is very good in cough and fever. Can be made for daily quick meal. This is the favorite soup of my son.
WATCH RECIPE VIDEO:
|Cook time||Total time|
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 4 baby carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup corn
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 3-4 sprig coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds powder
- 1 teaspoon oil / ghee
- 1 & 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Add all the vegetables and water.
- Cook in a pressure cooker, take 2 whistles OR cook in a deep pan until soft.
- Put it aside to cool down. Then blend until smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add oil. Add ginger-garlic paste. Saute well.
- Pour vegetable puree into pan.
- Add black pepper powder, cumin seed powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Bring to a boil and turn off the heat.
- Server fresh and warm.
- You can add your favorite vegetables in a soup.