It’s very healthy soup. Most of the people does not like only spinach soup. So that I have added mixed vegetables with spinach to enhance the taste and nutritious value. You can add your favourite vegetables. This soup is very good for kids in cough and fever and for daily quick meal.
|Preparation time||Cook time||Course||Servings|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||Soup||2|
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 4 baby carrots
- 1 small tomato
- 1/4 cup onion- chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper power
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds powder
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- First boil carrots and tomato for 10 minutes. Put it aside to cool down. Chop the carrot and mash the tomato. Now vegetables are ready.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions. Stir it. Immediately add ginger garlic paste. If onion becomes translucent add spinach, coriander and some water enough to boil. Boil it -for 5 minutes. Let it cool down. Now spinach mixture is ready.
- Now in the grinder add vegetables and spinach mixture together. Add enough water to grind.
- After grinding put all the mixture in the pan add remaining water boil it. Add pepper powder, cumin seed powder and salt to taste.
- Server fresh and warm.