Mung bean sprouts are very nutritious – low in calories, lots of fiber, vitamin B and deliver a boost of vitamins C and K. I also added Beetroot. Beetroots are rich in nutrients that help to boost your immune system and can produce new blood cells. A raw beetroot contains folic acid, iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium, fiber, vitamin C and carbohydrates.
I love this combination. If you want you can add more other vegetables in this salad. I have used carrot too. My kid loves to eat this salad. Now let’s see this simple recipe but full of nutrients and fiber.
|Preparation time||Cook time||Course||Servings|
|15 minutes||15 minutes||Lunch||2|
- 200 gm mung bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup beetroot grated
- 1/4 cup carrot grated
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder. If you want spicier then add more chilli powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder.
- 1 small onion finely chopped.
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Salt to taste
- Take a 200 gm bean sprouts
- Boil mung bean sprouts for 10 minutes. Don’t cook the sprouts too much.
- If sprouts are ready then let’s add vegetables.
- Now heat the oil in pan. Add chopped onions. Make it translucent.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder. Stir it for 2 minutes.
- Add beetroot, carrot & tomato mix well.
- Add boiled mung bean sprouts. Stir it. Covered for 2 minutes.
- And finally add chaat masala, coriander leaves, salt to taste & lemon juice. Mix well. Cover for a minute.
- Serve fresh.