Fish fry. Yummy … It’s very mouthwatering dish. Easy to make. Takes less time to marinate. I usually shallow fry them. If you want you can deep fry them.
|Preparation time||Cook time||Course||Servings|
|15 minutes||15 minutes||Main||2|
- 200 gm fish
- 2 teaspoon Fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fish fry masala (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoon Rice flour
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Salt to taste
- Mix 2 teaspoon of lemon juice Wash, salt and 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder. Apply this mixture on fish. Set fish aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Mix ginger garlic paste, remaining turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, fish fry masala, chopped coriander, Rice flour and salt.
- Heat the enough oil to shallow fry in the pan.
- Now apply this coating to the fish fillets.
- Now shallow fry fish
- When the oil turns hot enough place the coated fish in the hot oil. And shallow fry on medium flame about 3 to 4 minutes. Then flip to the other side and shallow fry about 3 to 4 minutes.Fry until crisp
- Serve with lemon.