Chicken Soup is quite soothing dish useful in cold and cough. Satisfying and healthy soup for kids. This soup is flavored with little spices and specially cooked with carrots.
|Preparation time||Cook time||Course||Servings|
|5 minutes||10 minutes||Soup||1|
- 1/2 cup boneless chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/8 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1 pinch of black pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions. Saute until onion becomes translucent then add ginger-garlic paste. Mix well.
- Add chopped carrots. Mix well.
- Now add chopped raw chicken and saute until pieces becomes white.
- Then add water and salt to taste.
- Cover with lid. Bring it to boil on medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes or chicken is fully cooked on low heat.
- Pour into the bowl and serve warm.