Today I am sharing Chicken soup recipe with you. This soup is mild especially I have discovered for kids. My kid love this soup. It’s very quick and easy recipe. Useful in common cough. With the combination of chicken I have added carrots.
|Preparation time||Cook time||Course||Servings|
|5 minutes||10 minutes||Soup||1|
- 1/2 cup chopped raw boneless chicken
- 1/4 cup carrots chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 pinch of pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add chopped onions. Stir it. If onion becomes translucent then add ginger-garlic paste, chopped carrots. Stir for ½ minute.
- Now add chopped raw chicken and stir for 1 minute.
- Then add water and salt to taste.
- Bring it to boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes until chicken is fully cooked. Serve this chicken soup fresh and warm.