This is very basic recipe to make a mixed vegetable cutlet. Lots of vegetables increases the nutritious value of the dish. In this recipe I have baked cutlets in the oven. Or you can shallow fry them. Serve these cutlets with ketchup or any type of chutney.
- 2 large potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup green beans, boiled & crushed
- 1/2 cup baby carrot, boiled & crushed
- 1/2 cup french beans, boiled & crushed
- 1/2 cup corns, boiled & crushed
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon corn flour
- Rice flour or bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mango powder
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour or corn starch
- Take all the mashed and crushed vegetables in the bowl. Mix well.
- Then add all the spices chopped green chill, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and mango powder. Add salt. Mix it.
- Add chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- If needed add corn flour as required as enough to make a patties. Mix it well.
- Make a batter of all-purpose flour or corn starch. Add 4 tablespoon of water. I have used all-purpose flour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease the flat pan and put it in the oven. To shallow fry heat 2 tablespoon oil in the pan.
- Now make a patties. You can make any shape of patties. Here I made round flat patties.
- Dip each patty into the flour batter and roll patty in semolina or breadcrumbs. I have used semolina.
- Now put all these patties on flat pan. And bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile change the side of each patties.
- For shallow fry – shallow fry patties until they are become golden-brown on both sides.
- Serve with ketchup or any chutney. Or can be put between the slices of bread and eat them.
Today I am sharing Chicken soup recipe with you. This soup is mild especially I have discovered for kids. My kid love this soup. It’s very quick and easy recipe. Useful in common cough. With the combination of chicken I have added carrots.
- 1/2 cup chopped raw boneless chicken
- 1/4 cup carrots chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 pinch of pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add chopped onions. Stir it. If onion becomes translucent then add ginger-garlic paste, chopped carrots. Stir for ½ minute.
- Now add chopped raw chicken and stir for 1 minute.
- Then add water and salt to taste.
- Bring it to boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes until chicken is fully cooked. Serve this chicken soup fresh and warm.
Quesadilla is Mexican cuisine. This is a quick and easy recipe. This makes a light dinner, a great snack or appetizer. Because of lots of spinach one of the nutritional dish. If whole wheat isn’t available then other types of tortillas can be used. Its better if served with salsa and sour cream.
- 2 (10 inch) tortillas (whole wheat)
- 3 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place 1 tortilla onto the skillet. Sprinkle about half the Cheddar cheese evenly over the tortilla. Top with the spinach, green onions, garlic powder, and chili powder. Cover with the remaining Cheddar cheese. Place the second tortilla on top.
- Cook until the bottom tortilla starts to develop a bit of color and starts to crisp, about 3 minutes. To flip and cook the other side, slide the quesadilla off the non-stick pan onto a dinner plate, cover with another dinner plate and flip. The crispy tortilla side should now be on top. Slide the quesadilla back onto the pan and cook until the bottom tortilla starts turning crisp, about 3 minutes more. Slide onto a cutting board, and cut into 8 wedges to serve.